Friday, February 25, 2011

How Accurate Is An Ept Digital Pregnancy Test

The case of renewal Sceneries

I was dumbfounded and appalled by reports in these days on issues related to the use of renewable energy throughout the municipality. I have never talked about a company that Contact was taking to make wind energy installations. The Regulations for the use of these technologies was the subject of a couple of talks between me and the mayor and some depth in the bargain. Covering the notes in my diary last year, I find that Dr Meneguzzo, which no doubt is a person qualified and competent, I was introduced by Mayor Buselli August 26 last year. The mayor at that time had assumed the Town Planning and delegation, as the Regulation on Renewable is a document already provided by the planning rules in force, the field overlap between his and my skills. The existence of the Scout Company Ltd. of San Miniato, however, I learned only through newspapers in recent days. The curriculum of Meneguzzo, which I keep in my inbox, it shows the collaboration with this company. During the month of September, I think I wrote the first draft of the policy direction which I proposed to inspire the rules. From then on I could not act significantly on the matter, because the main steps of the procedure and institutional occurred after my resignation, since the adoption of the resolution dating back to January. I do hope that is made clear on what has been written and do not really want to believe that they are intervening partnerships between directors and branch companies. I know that the sector is very active, in fact, in recent months I have met many designers and company representatives came to the department to expose their ideas and their proposals. Some of them very interesting. But in the absence of specific regulation, I was almost always forced to provide comprehensive answers. Often I had to ask my partners to be patient, until the approval of that document would have tidied the area and provided the necessary elements of certainty. If the facts narrated were found, I would feel really embarrassed having noted that over my head, a particular company enjoyed special benefits all, having been made aware in advance of the areas suitable to the installation of the systems. It 'clear that a company that had obtained such a privilege would be in a position to outperform the competition, establishing early contacts with the landowners and even providing maximum ad hoc projects. If true, the answer would not think of yet another municipal committee in the institution, because we are dealing not with a technical or political, but ethical. In the intentions of the original design of the Civic Party was born in opposition to the logic of favoritism and shortcuts, so episodes like this would be doubly unacceptable. On the other hand, if the assumptions prove to be ventilated false or unfounded, the many allegations of recent days would constitute a serious offense to those who have been unfairly called into question. So, in my opinion, is the concern of everyone, but especially the municipal administration to clarify the way down, even using all legal means available.


Fabio Bernardini, originally designed

0 comments:

Post a Comment