Sunday, March 21, 2010

Discount Digitalplayground

Purchases of race:) The

Assuming that my phone was the first beautiful photos and now they suck, and do not understand why, after work yesterday, at 14.30 I a jump in the center when the mass was still at home and I got these little things that I like very much.
I apologize for the photos are shocking, especially for the low quality: /

I welcome you to my last polish, green grass, is truly amazing. I do not know what I'll put it but sometimes I'll put it!


earrings from € 3.90 in a jewelry store can not remember why the name, however, is crammed with stuff, you have to look around because it's also full of things garish, but I always find something I like. And I like these a lot!

This dress I saw him ten days ago by Zara fast walking in the street.
Not if you go shopping while you drive or walk fast, I do, it's a bit 'dangerous driving but I do I can do the same. Walking is less dangerous, but I do not mean of course the window-shopping, shop windows, watching all the obvious ones, I can see everything inside, I have a strong view and analyze what might now be interested in three seconds. Seriously! And the car, if they are in the queue then, even better!
I just saw this Pucci-esque dress (beautiful) and the photo does not do justice, however, are clickable to see the details (fuzzy, lol). The particular
neck top with buttons behind closed ... and the color and mixed fabric silk / viscosa..è really nice and very Pucci-esque! And the price was nice, 50 €, you can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment