Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can You Die From Aspirating On Vomit?

welcomes you to her new blog!

Some friends already know this while it may be news for others, but I came to the conclusion that when Lost finally wraps up *insert dramatic pause* I will be closing 'Foxy&Jack Rule! ' blog for good.
There are several reasons behind this.

F&JR was initially created for all the Italian hardcore Jack fans out there, and when the series and Jack's story are over *insert another dramatic pause* there won't be a real reason to keep the blog running.


The blog was also made to support the actor whose career I will be also following on my new blog, but right now I don't feel like managing and updating a blog only dedicated to him. Besides, his acting career outside Lost has been limited to a couple of minor roles in a few movies and therefore, the blog wouldn't be that active!
Secondly, I really wanted to have a personal blog where I could talk about myself and the things I like such as the other tv shows I've been watching, new recipes I've been trying out, and all my shopping of course! I'm sure there'll be plenty of new topics to be talked over on this new blog :)
The last reason is due to Matthew's attitude towards his fans and fame in general.
It's not like he's being rude or anything like that, but especially since Rome, my rate of fangirlism has dramatically decreased.
Let's say he has a very peculiar way of relating to his fans and fame. Considering he's no Clooney or Pitt, the way he sometimes reacts does not make him incredibly friendly.
If he for example, came to my own town, not too many people on the street would recognize him. But if he walks around the Colosseum, it's obvious that people would stop him and start taking pics. Just because it's a tourist attraction and there are mainly foreigners who know who he is!
I also know that he's no famewhore, that he's very shy and he'd be living just fine without being a celebrity but let's be honest, he really never made an effort to relate to his fans, never smiled much, never seemed too involved or pleased.
Or at least this is what us girls from the blog noticed at the events we took place (Rome and Franci @ the Sunset on the Beach).

Fair enough, but these are the main reaons for me closing the F&JR. I wish Matthew nonetheless a very successful career! And of course, he remains the hottest and most good-looking actor on the planet!

Ironically, I've just become friend with the real Kristoffer Polaha on Facebook, the actor who plays Baze on Life Unexpected, and he too is married with two kids! This is for being a snotty celebrity, ha!


My dear friends, I hope that we'll keep in touch on my new blog and as you can see I'll be having two versions, Italian & English so that also my friends who don't master our language we'll be able to read and post!
Let's hope that when Lost is over no more lurkers will be copying and posting our comments
around the web !

A big hug to all my new and old friends from Eli aka La busy momma :)

*********************************************** ***********
Some I had already communicated in private, others may not know it yet, but when Lost * insert dramatic sigh * is finished, our Foxy & Jack Rule! close its doors.
For a number of reasons.
The first is that the F & JR was initially created for all the great Italian fans of Jack and ending the series would not make much sense to have a blog about Jack saw that his story will be another post * * dramatic pause ended forever.

Then, the blog was created to support the actor who will always follow him even through my new personal blog, but for a variety of reasons I did not feel to manage and update a blog dedicated to him alone. The first reason is the small number of investments in film and everything else, we talk about a couple of appearances per year and the blog would not be very active! The second reason is that I wanted to create my own blog to talk about me and everything that interests me, as well as other TV shows that I follow that are now beginning to be many:)
Not to mention the kitchen and the shopping:) I'm sure
we have much to discuss together, for those who want to follow me here!

The third reason is that from London, my fangirlism began to fade more and more, we say that Matthew has a strange relationship with the fans, so define it here. Not that he has behaved badly or that, but to me his way of dealing with her being 'famous' does not really like, because I do not think it makes very nice, especially considering that it is neither nor Brad Pitt and George Clooney if it were Piacenza for a ride in the center would recognize in three.
course at the Coliseum, it is normal for someone you photographers, because there are many foreigners is not so complicated .. to imagine!
I know that Matt would live well without being famous, and that is so, but let's say that you have never tried a lot of empathy with his fans, at least on occasions when there was me or other members of my blog ( Franci see the Sunset this year).
Which is why, will always follow him, wish him luck and a lot of job opportunities, but a blog dedicated to him, no, not anymore! And of course, remains the most beautiful and sexiest actor on the planet, ah that would not let anyone off!

conclude by telling you that are ironically now become 'friends' on Facebook Kristoffer Polaha (the real one), heheee, actor Baze who plays in Unexpected Life. Here, an example of a famous person who you know and relate with the fans .. well he is married with two children!

Friends, I hope you will keep in touch here and you can see, I'll do two versions of the blog: Italian and English so they can also read the friends who do not know our language.
Hoping of course that finished Lost madmen who lurk and then copy and paste the comments in the web disappear!
An embrace the old and new friends from Eli aka The Busy Momma! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment