Friday, June 25, 2010

Hidden Blade Blueprint How Does It Works?

Another pair of shoes? But who, me? That's where they end


My new colleague told me yesterday that in three months I put on several pairs of shoes that I her throughout her life ... in fact I had on my brand new pair of slippers that I show in stunning HD!
They also have a troubled history in the sense that I had seen at the foot of one of my students and I asked her to buy in Tuscany where you have the beach house, but then I saw them in a shop in Piacenza and fire zac purchase immediately, even if they are the cheaper slippers on the planet .. no no .. but as you can see are wood, jute (aaah dungeon) and have a wonderful gem, and above all: they are comfortable!
Today, however, while fixing my shoe (made to measure up ... cough cough ..) that daily insult it does not contain enough shoes I stopped to think about what he said ... my colleague and I can only give it right ... from April to now, three months, I took all these shoes and have not yet begun balances:

I like them all, for now, but I realize I never put much ... not to mention all the shoes that I took last year that this year ... and I did not put those I've seen in the window that I would take ... and especially when I see a 50% discount .. hold on '?

I have a problem and I know ... I can not resist the temptation to possess these items ... any advice would be welcome -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment