Friday, April 23, 2010

What Happens If You Wax After Showering?

For those who have seen and want to comment to me 'Miss Mystic Falls', 1x19, The Vampire Diaries


Ok, I try not to substitute Lost Lost because it is not replaceable.
And 'how to replace a great love of your life, you can not. But
VD is taking me a lot and most of all I am passionate about the protagonist (I know, I know, I sound like a broken record) and his story arc, and his great love story. In this episode, the actor was so good that I was truly speechless .. Emmy, GG, Oscar if possible, but now!
It 's really the star of the show, a great asset, and even if they are all good and talented he plays a particular and complex, he totally owned last night episode, he and he alone! What a good mom.
Oh I look like I am talking about Jack and Foxy, but it is not, I swear!
And I must tell you that a comment of my friend Mamba sul F&JR potevo averlo scritto io, era riferito alle doti recitative di Foxy...va beh ne parlo dall'altra parte, qui solo commenti per Miss Mystic Falls!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment